In order to strengthen its team, Exquando is looking to recruit a Digital Transformation Analyst.
As an Analyst, specialized in information and document management processes, the consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare the mission based on the proposal (team, tools, methods, timing)
- Audit the clients’ existing information management processes
- Analyse and document the existing processes (As Is), make recommendations, suggest an action plan
- Design future processes (To Be) together with the client
- Support the client in the definition and implementation of an information policy
- When the situation requires, take part in the implementation and/or deployment of the project.
In order to guarantee the success of his/her missions, the consultant will have to:
- Ensure client’s satisfaction and complete the mission within deadline and budget
- Learn to use methods and tools identified as promising and in line with Exquando’s strategy (certifications).
Required academic background and experience
- Master in Information or Communication Sciences and Technologies and/or 3 to 5 years experience in document/data management and/or information governance
- Very good knowledge in one of the following fields: ECMs (Document Management systems), document management, information governance, archiving, digital archiving...
- Previous experience as a Consultant: business or process analyst is highly valued
- Capacity to deliver quality work within deadline and allocated budget, aiming at client’s satisfaction
- Experience in facilitating workshops and meetings and giving presentations
- Experience in writing reports and recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of French (producing reports); good command of English and/or Dutch.
Required hard and soft skills
- Strong analytical mind; process and project orientation, solution-minded
- Ability to easily understand needs and issues at hand
- Very good interpersonal skills; active listening; good communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills, capacity to multitask; rigorous and meticulous
- Proactivity, reactivity and autonomy
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Assertiveness and ability to convince
- Ability to provide detailed and efficient reporting, both verbally and in writing
- Be ready to work on different assignments and be mobile
- Show enthusiasm and dynamism; real team player.
What we can offer
Exquando offers you the opportunity to develop your knowledge and expertise in an exciting and challenging environment. Adequate training, either internal or through information professional organizations, will be provided. You will be encouraged to exchange with the professional community and share your newly-acquired knowledge and experience.
Our clients are organizations active in the construction, pharmaceutical, energy, transportation, water treatment, banking and insurance sectors.
Exquando’s working environment is dynamic and flexible. We encourage creativity and pro-activity. And we like having fun! It is also important to us that the candidate is aligned with Exquando values.
If you are interested in this position, please send your curriculum vitae with an accompanying letter explaining your motivation.